Best Enchantments For Armors Minecraft. In this post down below I am gonna tell you the best enchantments for armors for Minecraft. Which can make you super powerful or you can say undefeatable from anyone. After getting this all enchantments you can jump form anywhere without taking a lot of fall damage and many more things but for that you need to scroll down below and know about that all enchantments.
Table of Contents
Firstly you need an Anvil For Enchanting anything and do not forget about the books
Second thing that new player need to know that How to make Netherite Armor.
- Firstly you need to craft Diamond Armor which will cost you about 32 diamonds in which the chest plate will take 8 diamonds the leggings will take 7 diamonds the helmet will take 5 diamonds and the boots will take 4 diamonds.
- And then you need a Smithing Table.
- And then you need Netherite Ingots.
- And then take you Armor and a Netherite Ingot and convert you Diamond Armor to Netherite.
Enchantment For Netherite Helmet:-
- Now If you want to save your XP you need to combine some books like firstly combine the Respiration Book with Mending Book that will cost you 2 XP levels.
- And then combine Protection 4 and Aqua Infinity Together that will cost you 2 XP levels.
- And now put that both combined books together that will cost you 8 XP levels.
- And after that apply the Unbreaking Book to the Helmet that will cost you 3 XP levels.
- And then you have to put the combined book to the helmet that will cost you 18 XP levels.
- And the total Xp level you need to enchant a Helmet is 33
- And your Helmet is ready.
- It will give you +3 Armor when on Head.
- +3 Armor Toughness when on Head.
- And +1 Knockback Resistance when on Head.
Enchantments For Netherite Chestplate:-
- Now if you want to save your XP levels you need to combine Protection 4 and mending book which will cost you 2 XP levels.
- And after than you need to apply Unbreaking 3 book to the chestplate that will cost you 3 XP levels.
- And then you need to apply the combined book to the chestplate that will cost you 8 XP levels.
- And the total XP levels you need to enchant a chestplate is 33.
- And your chestplate is ready.
- And it will give you +8 Armor when on body.
- +3 Armor Toughness when on body.
- And +1 Knockback Resistance when on body.
Enchantments For Netherite Leggings:-
- Now if you want to save your XP just combine the Protection and Mending Book that will cost you 2 XP levels.
- And then put the Unbreaking 3 book straight to the leggings that will cost you 3 XP levels.
- And then apply the combined book to the leggings that will cost you 8 XP levels.
- And the total XP levels need to enchant the leggings is 13.
- And your Leggings is ready.
- It will give you +6 Armor when on body.
- +3 Armor Toughness when in body.
- And +1 Knockback Resistance when on body.
Enchantments For Netherite Boots:-
- First thing you need to do is apply Mending to your boots that will cost you 2 XP levels.
- And then combine Depth Strider 3 and Protection 4 books together that will cost you 4 XP levels.
- And now you can add this book to your boots that will cost you 12 XP levels.
- And now combine Soul Speed 3 and Unbreaking 3 together that will cost you 3 XP levels.
- And now also add Feather Falling 4 boo to the book you just made which will cost you 5 XP levels.
- And finally put that book to your boots which will cost you 25 XP levels that too much but ok.
- And at last just put the book which is left in your inventory if you want.
- It will cost you 51 XP levels to enchant your netherite boots and I know it’s quite expensive but this is the most efficient way to do them.
- And if you want you can add Frost Walker to your boots.
- And it will give you +3 Armor when on your feet.
- And +3 Armor Toughness when on your feet.
- And +1 Knockback Resistance when on your feet.
Depth Strider 3
Soul Speed 3
Feather Falling 4
Frost Walker [If you want you can]
What does Feather Falling Do?
- Great to help you to survive the rough landing.
- Prevents a lot of Fall Damage and saves you from a lot moments when you are about to die and fall from somewhere by mistake or whatever.
What does Soul Speed Do?
- This helps you to walk at normal speeds in all biomes and blocks but except of Soul Sand or Soul Soil.
- You can run much faster than normal on soul sand or soul soil.
- Soul sand or soul soil slows down the players running speed while not having Soul Speed on you boots.
What does Depth Strider Do?
- Depth Strider helps you to walk more faster in water.
- It increases the underwater movement speed.
What does Frost Walker do?
- It helps you to create frosted ice blocks when ever you walking on water.
- In simple word that whenever you have frost walker on your boots and you just go on water it just turns that water to frosted ice.
- Which can be used to troll you friends and escape more quicker in water also.
- And help the wearer from getting damage from certain blocks like Magma Block, Camp Fire and many more.
If you want to know the Best Enchantments For your Tools just check out my post. And visit my website and you will a lot of helpful posts.
Make sure visit to my website and get more useful things in suggestions.