In this blog post you will know about the Minecraft Secret Keyboard Shortcuts and Controls which can be used to have fun and a lot of more things about the controls which you do not know about how you can see your Chunk Borders, how you can shift your all items in just one click and many more things you will get to know in this Blog post. So let’s gets started.
Table of Contents
F3 + B
- Now you can see that a message comes in the your chat Advance tool tips are shown if you press it again it will be hidden again but we want to keep them showing so now just open your inventory and then just go on any item and you can see a items descriptions you can see in every item like Gravel (#0013), Diamond Sword (#0276) and many more this will help you in getting items more easily when you type /give or something and you can have some extra stuff or some extra item description that give you little more information about the items and their properties related to the Minecraft command prompt so you can get items more easily and efficiently.
Shift + Up and Down
- If you want to move any server which is at the bottom of your server list you just do it with the mouse but you can do it more frequently by just pressing Shift + Up for moving the server up and Shift + Down for moving the server Down this can save your little bit of time.
F3 + C
- So if your game is lagging very bad or you could not press esc button to quit or your screen is not getting loading and you want to crash the game without going to task manager and then close the task so do not worry about that just press F3 + C for 6 seconds and your game will be crashed or if you want troll your friend so you can say press F3 + C for 6 seconds and you will get Diamonds and after that you know what will happen. So moving towards our next shortcut.
Shift + F3 + F
- If you want to decrease your Render Distance without going to setting and then option and then to video setting and then changing the render distance if you want to do that in a easy there is secret shortcut which is Shift + F3 + F and after pressing this key you can see your render distance is decreased by 1 and you can see this thing in your chat that if your render distance was 20 the message will come render distance is now 19 and so on in this way you can also decrease your Render Distance without opening your setting also again and again.
Shift + F3
- If you want to increase your Render Distance without going to setting and then option and then to video setting and then changing the render distance if you want to do that in a easy there is secret shortcut which is Shift + F3 and you can see that your Render Distance is getting increased by 1 you can see it in your chat also so lets move toward another Shortcut.
F3 + A
- Now if you you enter a Minecraft world or server you can see a huge chunk or a gaint square is missing so you need to reload your chunk so that your chunk gets loaded so the wa to do that is just press F3 + A and it reloads all the chunks ou can see a message in your chat also that Reloading all chunks and now your chunks are reloades and now you can see that your chunk is loaded. SO moving toward another Shortcut.
F3 + T
- Now if you have Texture Packs and you want to reload that all texture then you can just press F3 + T and your all textures will be reloaded and it will look more nice and more attractive again. So let’s go to our next Shortcut.
F3 + D
- Now if you have a lot of members in your server and they are chatting a lot and your chat is full of useless things and your chat is now looking annoying and you want to remove that all so you have to just press F3 + D and then you can see that your chat is clean now. So moving towards our next Shortcut.
F3 + B
- And now If you want to see or turn on the hit boxes of mobs, players, anything or any type of entity with in Minecraft so just go and press F3 + B and it show in the chat Hit Boxes shown and now you can see the Hit Boxes of all the mobs, player, or anything you can see the Hit Box of your player also by this. If you do not know what Hit Boxes do so I am going to tell you right now so if you hit any mob or a player it means you are hitting in the hit box of that mob or in simple words if you have to hit any mob or any player you must have to hit inside of the hit box of that player or mob either your Hit boxes are on not that does not matter. So let’s move towards our next Shortcut.
F3 + Q
- And now you guys need to know about this command at last but not the least if you forgot some of the F3 commands you just have to press F3 + Q and you can see a list will appear in your chat of all the commands you can use with F3 it means a list of all the F3 commands will be shown here and this is very helpful for you in case if you want to use any of the commands to use but you forget so you just need to remember this single commands and you can know about that all commands.
Hope this blog post helped you.